Facility Investments Cashier Vacancy
Our Client Facility Investments is looking for x2 Cashiers that will facilitate bookkeeping and secretarial work including keeping records of transactions by the company.
- General financial tasks.
- Keep reports of transactions.
- Shall be honest and trustworthy.
- Bookkeeping and secretarial work.
- Safe keeping and handling of finance.
- Shall promote a conducive working environment.
- Provide excellent customer service to ensure satisfaction.
- Provide a positive customer experience with fair, friendly, and courteous service.
- Code B Drivers License.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer-service skills.
- Minimum 2 years working experience.
- Women are encouraged to apply for role.
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQA qualification.
- Valid Certificate of Conducts from Namibian Police.
Please forward us your CV and a cover letter, which includes all information required to support your application to the email address below. Please note that all CV’s should be sent electronically.
Due Date: Monday, 23 March 2023 (Only short-listed candidates will be contacted).
Submit your CV at: email@example.com