Facility Investments Cleaner Vacancy
Our Client Facility Investments is looking for x2 Cleaners that will clean, stock and maintain the working environment.
- General cleaning.
- Familiarity with material safety.
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks.
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff.
- Make adjustments and minor repairs.
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Shall promote a conducive working environment.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Minimum 2 years experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer-service skills.
- Must at least be 21 years of age.
- Grade 5 or equivalent NQA qualification.
- Valid Certificate of Conducts from Namibian Police.
Please forward us your CV and a cover letter, which includes all information required to support your application to the email address below. Please note that all CV’s should be sent electronically.
Due Date: Wednesday, 23 March 2023 (Only short-listed candidates will be contacted).
Submit your CV at: email@example.com